[games_access] E for All and GDC booths

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Oct 11 06:57:40 EDT 2007

OK, for GDC it's time to find out how dedicated the industry is

As we have some great examples to show from the big league, I think
it should be possible to get sponsoring from example:

- Valve:  HL2 [CC] features + Eelke's one button mod
- Id software with Doom 3 [CC] and AudioQuake
- GarageGames with [CC]
- Adobe with games/tools made with Director: Terraformers and Audio
Game Maker
- others, please continue...

If we put them on display in the GDC booth it will be really good for
them and they should see the value of it

(for E for all time is against us to hope for sponsors, so I don't
think it's worth to ask for that)

/Thomas