[games_access] GDC Austin -- top-secret launch. By David.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Sep 1 15:09:36 EDT 2007

Report from Robert Florio.  Game designer on project top-secret.

  My last report is that the game to the media at GDC Austin.  So if anyone
is there and can get some PR release from them that would be great or
whenever we need.

Also in competition is supposed to release to developers in about 10 days to
actually make on game as the designers the gamers and yet been working since
April designing the game and will continue to hold control over design while
developers fight for our votes in the end to get the contract to build it.

Demo.

The demo should be available by GDC 2008 San Francisco.

Accessibility on the game.

I've been working with several members getting tremendous support in the a
working on a mock demo of some of the game user interface controls for
actually controlling the characters on screen.  It should be fairly
accessible for people with physical impairments.  They're also working on
the audio input and output so that it is great for normal players also great
for those with absence of visual and audio impairments as a gamer.

Note.

I'd like to start keeping more of a blog on our special interest group web
site if that's possible again please let me know?  Sorry to hear about you
being sick Michelle.

Meeting anyone?  About top-secret?

I can meet next week with anyone.

MSN. arthit73 at cablespeed.com use that to connect with me.

Thursday, August 6.  1 p.m. Eastern time.

Thanks.
Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com