[games_access] GDC Austin -- top-secret launch. By David speaking!.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Sep 3 17:57:34 EDT 2007

Yes I just figured out when David is speaking at the Austin conference GDC.

David Perry will be speaking on Friday, at 11 am, in Ballroom A.

The lady who is really in communication with him and will be there as well
her screen name is Tandy I'll have to get her real name see if you guys can
meet with there.

I told her about me and involvement you guys what we do advocate for
accessibility and I've told the whole group about what to do with the game
and I got many responses and good success for a good feature for this game
to be accessible.  As I understand if this game is made accessible it will
be the very first game at this large of the scale in production and with
this large of a company backing it.

Thank you and please get back to me what information you would like me to
give you and what you think might be able to do to at least get to this
conference to let me know what it's like and what you plan to do?

I'm trying to log into the wiki page to do some blogging.  Is very
specifically do it?  I noticed that clicking on the link of my name doesn't
bring up any information about me is there a way to get that changed?

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com