[games_access] GDC Austin -- Michelle and Richard

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Sep 5 04:06:30 EDT 2007

Hello

great about GDC Austin!

I'll give a talk for the staff at the University of Colombo, School
of Computing  (Sri Lanka) tomorrow, about GA, the SIG, Terraformers,
and of course other games, like the CC versions of Doom3, HL2, and
one-button HL2 etc etc.

So now maybe we will get some SIG members in Asia :) now what would
that do for meeting times, Sri Lanka is PST +13.5 hours :)

/Thomas