[games_access] Madden 2008 customizable controls

Jason Price no1cwbyfan at cox.net
Tue Sep 11 21:28:11 EDT 2007

Hello,

I was playing Madden 2008 on my PS3 (using my amazingly accessible Quasimodo
controller) and noticed that the 2008 version of the game allows complete
customization of the control scheme.  No more choosing between predetermined
configurations.  You can assign any function to any button.  I think this is
a major step towards more accessibility.

Jason (gamer with cerebral palsy)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:46 PM