[games_access] Madden 2008 customizable controls

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Tue Sep 11 22:14:25 EDT 2007

That's great Jason, thanks for letting us know. For some reason it's
rare to find a game that allows you to customize the controls! I was
really surprised to find that Dead or Alive 4 for the x360 allows one
to customize all the buttons when I tried the demo. I wonder if all
versions of Madden 2008 allow customizing the buttons?

-Reid