[games_access] GDC 2008

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Sep 16 16:33:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

Good Question(s)!

I personally think much of the practical side of game accessibility (from
the perspective of design/development) is related to interface design
(graphic/auditory UI, I/O design, etc). So I think an UI track would be
great - if there is such a track of course!

Greets,

Richard (very interested in the aesthetic-side of AG as well)