[games_access] Technique links words to signing

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 24 20:29:00 EDT 2007

Hey -- thanks (as always!) for adding in your thoughts. Yes, I wish
that there was a simple solution to learning and teaching about deaf
culture. I'm sure that no one here (myself included) intended to say
anything disrespectful (and I'm not saying that you are saying that
either) but I did want to acknowledge that it's nice that we have
this virtual space to talk about misunderstandings and to help
correct them. Certainly there is so much we have to learn from each
other! Thanks for being honest about your own experiences!

Michelle