[games_access] GDC 2008 SIG proposal

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 29 18:44:44 EDT 2007

How did you envision this talk? As a panel? A 20 minute or 60 minute
talk? A roundtable? I'm thinking a 60 minute talk but I want to be
sure that's what you were thinking too. :)

We need to work on the title a bit -- it's a little vague. Basically
we need something that says what the talk is about and/or is enticing
enough to look up the abstract for when they are glancing through the
title cards on display at GDC. Thomas had a good idea about
emphasizing the "Jedi" bit -- maybe "Turning Gamers into Jedis:
Designers Creative & Accessible Toolbox" -- or just accessible or
just creative? Or maybe "Turning Gamers into Jedis: Creative and
Accessible Design Tools"?

Michelle
(who is on 11th hour "GDC think" -- like "doublethink" but less
scary...I think...I think again...ahhhhhh)