[games_access] GDC 2008 Guidelines

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 30 15:26:25 EDT 2007

Oh no...we have way more than that...

http://www.igda.org/wiki/GASIG_GDC_San_Francisco_2008

I'm typing like mad to get these done. Note -- we will get many of
these rejected. That's just the way it is with GDC and it's a
crapshoot. After we turn them in I have to start politicking.

The top design things I have as a poster since it got rejected last
year even as a roundtable. But we have the poster and this is another
opportunity to tell people about the booth.

But you are talking about another proposal -- send it to me again if
you don't mind so I don't have to dig around for it and we can see
what we should do with it.

I have Dimitris in on one or two things I'm writing just because I'm
99% sure he's going and I assumed he was buried with the EU stuff
since we haven't heard from him (Dimitris? Are you out there? I hope
this is ok!). Barrie -- I have you in there too in case we can get
you over on our side of the pond!

Michelle