[games_access] pointer how to edit our wiki please

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sun Sep 30 15:55:42 EDT 2007

I was going to add a update new project page on our wiki but it looks a
little confusing I left a message here but I'm not sure anyone responded.

Is there a specific procedure for typing to create a separate page for
project because I don't want to screw up a page can someone walked me
through that please or else I'll just go ahead and post something because
I'm not really sure how to do this?  Thanks.

All of the links that you guys are posting I guess it's an attachment it's
not transferring to all the replied ones is there a way to see what the
proposal looks like please?

Who is being invited with the passes this year?

Robert