[games_access] GDC 2008 SIG proposal

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Sep 30 15:33:09 EDT 2007

I read through the latest version on the wiki now, and only made a
couple small language corrections, and one minor content change:

- I changed the word "existing" to "common" on this line:

"Interaction with a game is not limited to common controllers."

Motivation: access tech is also existing, but not common (for most of
the gamers)

/Thomas

30 sep 2007 kl. 00.44 skrev d. michelle hinn:

> How did you envision this talk? As a panel? A 20 minute or 60

> minute talk? A roundtable? I'm thinking a 60 minute talk but I want

> to be sure that's what you were thinking too. :)

> We need to work on the title a bit -- it's a little vague.

> Basically we need something that says what the talk is about and/or

> is enticing enough to look up the abstract for when they are

> glancing through the title cards on display at GDC. Thomas had a

> good idea about emphasizing the "Jedi" bit -- maybe "Turning Gamers

> into Jedis: Designers Creative & Accessible Toolbox" -- or just

> accessible or just creative? Or maybe "Turning Gamers into Jedis:

> Creative and Accessible Design Tools"?

> Michelle

> (who is on 11th hour "GDC think" -- like "doublethink" but less

> scary...I think...I think again...ahhhhhh)

>> we have expanded it a bit more so if you want to take another

>> look ;-)

>> cheers Eelke

>> On 9/29/07, Barrie Ellis <barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk> wrote:

>>> Short and sweetly: Looks very good to me.

>>> Barrie

>>> Subject: [games_access] GDC 2008 SIG proposal

>>> hello

>>> Thomas Westin