[games_access] GDC 2008 SIG proposal

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:24:32 EDT 2007

Hmmm well I don't know 20 minutes seems sufficient. It's not rocket
science. ;-)
Cliff Blezinsky gave a Gears of War postmortem in 60 minutes last year
as a comparison and we don't have nearly as much material. 20 minutes
is enough time to bring the message and still deliver something that
is high quality. I rather go slightly over 20 minutes than only have
40 minutes of material and then bore my audience to death for the
remainder.

Then again I can only speak for myself and Reid might have a different opinion.

cheers eelke