[games_access] GDC S.F preparation, status.

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Fri Aug 1 06:32:46 EDT 2008

Hello Michelle and all,

I want to help out preparing for GDC but I don't know the status of
the content so far, i.e what people have submitted to Michelle (have
asked Michelle but I guess the Lyme disease is stopping her writing)

(Michelle, I hope you don't mind I take some action managing this, I
just want to do something so you don't end up doing it yourself,
especially now with the disease).

Putting stuff on the wiki came up earlier this week (or last week?)
and as Michelle has the Lyme disease I have offered to help out
editing the wiki.

I suggest that we all put our stuff up on the wiki so Michelle won't
have to manage it all by herself. I have begun to do so myself
(sketchy version up right now, easier to write offline). If we all
follow the GDC guidelines for submissions it should make the process
smooth. I have yet to do so for my stuff :).

Final deadline is August 11, so if all could please upload texts by
August 6 it gives me a few days to edit. Thank you.

Have a nice weekend,

Kind regards
Thomas