[games_access] GDC 2009 wiki link and wiki log in

Greg Rahn g at soundmindz.com
Sat Aug 2 17:30:34 EDT 2008

Thanks for the wiki link. Michelle,  so sorry to hear what you are
going thru with the Lyme disease. A friend of mine  had it and it  was
no picnic, so I admire your perseverance.
You previously asked me if I'd be willing to participate in something
at GDC and I said yes. Then I sent you the description f the session I
gave in Seattle and offered to do that at GDC. Not sure if you got it,
cause I didn't hear back and didn't see it mentioned in the four
proposals,  or maybe you didn't think it would be a good fit, which I
am totally ok with.  I can resend or post on the Wiki if you want,
or,  you don't need me to do it for your track, just let me know and I
will probably submit it for the Casual Games Summit, or Audio Track.
Either way, I'm happy to join a panel if you need me.

Greg
ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ
SOUNDMINDZ
Music & Sound Design
www.GregRahn.net
Greg Rahn