[games_access] GDC 2009 wiki link and wiki log in

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Aug 2 19:03:44 EDT 2008

That's right that was before my shut down...I
found it. Yeah, I think it could be a great
proposal. Mind taking a stab at it using the
formatting thomas had for what has to be in a
proposal? I think that is a proposal idea that
just might work. We've done audio sessions but
let's try something with a different
angle...something that make the case for making
really cool audio-only games for gamers who want
more ways to play games.

I'll help edit anyone's ideas. The first four are
the ones that I mostly have figured out. I'll
need to get the GDC presenter info soon so I'll
email everyone about that.

I'm glad to have you on board -- i just cannot
believe I got lymes disease...Thank all for
helping out and the reminder -- with high fevers
comes  I have t o stay that the loss of short
term memory -- and I mean SHORT. I'll need a pen,
start to stand up , and have no idea why I stood
up or what I was supposed to get -- it trumps my
usual everday "wait...what did I come to this
store to get?

Oy... so, please  put it up and then people can
add in their ideas. Once we have everyone's info
I'll do the final touches and zap em into the
system.

Thanks!
Michelle