[games_access] Project top secret. Finalists announced. Robflorio one of them

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sun Aug 3 12:33:47 EDT 2008

http://www.onrpg.com/games_news/view/1304
http://pc.ign.com/articles/883/883410p1.html
http://www.dperry.com/archives/news/dp_blog/top_secret_proj/
 http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=498583
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2008-06-23/20080623224615070.shtml

Put a search on Google Project Top-Secret finalists announced, and you will
find my name Robert Florio.  I did not win the contest, but I did win
something else, it was a huge headache and a huge learning process in the
process of developing the accessible features, but I'm happy I got my name
out there even more .  the whole world knows I was one of the finalists.
This is so exciting.  Right now I have a freak injury and lost a lot of
blood, so I am lying in bed all week hoping to heal and hoping I don't need
minor surgery Thursday...

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com