[games_access] GDC San Francisco 2009, just one thought

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Aug 7 04:34:16 EDT 2008

Hi Sandra

yes, I propose a coding framework for implementation in my master
thesis (GAIM), and Eelke provides design patterns for accessibility.

Also, mainstream games wih accessibility implemented are e.g
Doom3[CC], Half-life 2 and AudioQuake. Then there also a number of
general / hardware approaches.

This will be part of the Tech talk session.

/Thomas