[games_access] Accessibility and laws ?

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Aug 7 15:48:42 EDT 2008

I think the same goes with similar laws in Sweden for instance too

In education the traditional way of coping with accessibility, if it
can't be done through modification of the environment, is to hire
personal assistants, e.g sign language during a lecture. The problem
then when it comes to games in education, is to find personal
assistants who are also skillful gamers :)

/Thomas