[games_access] editing final proposals tomorrow, after 12.00 PST

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Aug 7 16:21:40 EDT 2008

Hi Eelke,

Kevin and I just had a meeting and we think you can send your proposal
as solo if you wish;

please send it to me offlist so I can review it though to see how it
fits with the rest - good to know what is sent so we don't make cross-
overs between submissions

I'll not include it in the SIG submissions unless you say so

Kind regards
Thomas