[games_access] Michelle, health & GDC

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sat Dec 13 17:05:29 EST 2008

Hey all and Michelle,

Michelle, I really hope you're well, and if you are well enough to
read e-mails, please respond to this

If not, have anyone heard from Michelle lately? I feel worried for her
given her health status, but also to plan ahead for GDC.

I'd like to take some concrete action regarding the sponsorship thing;
things have been a bit in limbo for a number of reasons but I will
move this to the top priority list now.

To be concrete, I'll need to get info from GDC about prices for
different things, and specifically what do we want to do at GDC. One
of the things I have in mind is to ask Adobe to have our stuff in
their expo booth, and  to have them sponsor GA-SIG flyers in the GDC
bag.

Anyone have ideas?

Please tell me as soon as possible, I'm planning to talk to my Adobe
contacts before Christmas about this

Kind regards
Thomas