[games_access] Michelle, health & GDC

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 15 18:09:55 EST 2008

Yeah...the roof caved in so me and about 8 neighbors in my apartment
complex are moving and it's icy and bitterly cold out...

Then I broke my leg slipping on ice on the edge around the
uhaul/moving fan where you are supposed to step up so you can get
into the truck safely. So to be extra safe, I grabbed onto the strap
that is supposed to help you further...which broke. And boom...there
I was with a broken leg. But at least I took the extra insurance on
the rental for once...so the medical and the rental is all covered
because the safely strap wasn't supposed to just pop off the truck...

I have surgery on Jan 5th...after that I'll set up some SIG meeting
times to discuss current projects.

The GDC people can take a little while to respond but if you haven't
heard anything by Wednesday, email them again and then I can also
look for more contacts.

Yes. I was Stalin in the last life. That's the only explanation for all this...

Michelle