[games_access] Michelle, health & GDC

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Dec 15 16:33:35 EST 2008

I feel 4u michelle.
Its been a crazy 2008 4 myself...
Robert Florio

-----Original Message-----
From: games_access-bounces at igda.org [mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org]
On Behalf Of Thomas Westin
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 4:17 PM
To: IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [games_access] Michelle, health & GDC

Hi Michelle and others,

First the tumor, now the roof caved in? And you broke your leg? Some
people have all the luck, or not!

OK, thanks a bunch for the GDC contacts, haven't got a response yet
but I'll follow up tomorrow if I haven't heard back in a while.

I agree about the fliers, it may not be the best way to invest in

So all ideas are welcome from everyone, if you have had ideas for what
to do at GDC this is the time to speak up.

Kind regards
Thomas