[games_access] Volunteers Wanted for Research : Second Life for the Blind

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 12 08:08:00 EST 2008

Hi Gareth -- thanks for letting us know about this project and I wish
you the best of luck! I'll forward this to a few other lists I know
about that have more visually impaired gamers on them as well and I'm
sure that a few people on this list will post this info on their
blogs and forums.

Please let me know if there's anything I/we can do to help out further!

Cheers,
Michelle
Chairperson, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG