[games_access] Blizzard, WoW, and Accessibility Concerns

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue Feb 12 02:05:59 EST 2008

Hi,

Good news! I once started collecting accessibility(-friendly) macro's and
addon-s for Wow but I found that the functionality of many early addons that
allowed for better accessibility (like auto-movement, auto-attack) were
disabled in later patches. Even something simple as knowing when the
"sneak"-sound is played (which one could use to make your own closed caption
caption) is unavailable. I have a wish list somewhere I could send you... ?

But before I get in on how to make WoW accessible, I have always been
wondering whatever happened to Rock Band? Several of us gave (critical)
feedback but I never heard from it again... ? I really like you bringing in
real-world cases to the SIG, Michelle, but I don't really like it that when
we give possible solutions and suggestions, the rest of the conversation is
seemingly behind closed doors? Or was there no further conversation?

Greets,

Richard