[games_access] Accessible Game Design Article

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 13 12:14:25 EST 2008

Nice article, Eitan!

One small request -- while there are still some activity at
gameaccessibility.com, there's no one really moderating it anymore
unless Sander and Richard get some extra time to at least wipe out
some spam on the site -- they left the group that was sponsoring the
site and hopefully we'll be moving over resources from the site to
the new (soon!) SIG website. While our site isn't great at the moment

http://www.igda.org/accessibility + gameaccessibility.blogspot.com

it at least gets people over to the SIG so that people don't find
GA.com and get frustrated when no one is answering their questions (I
know that there are a few very mad people about audio game maker).
I've posted the invite here and there at the forum as well. So it's
just a request, if possible, to make sure we don't leave people
hanging. I know John and Barrie are still pretty active there but
it's hard when no one is a moderator to keep things going.

So if there's anyway to replace an/or add the SIG link to your
article, that would be great. We just can't afford to lose anyone in
the movement for game accessibility! :)

Michelle