[games_access] games for health conference Baltimore? When?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Feb 26 15:44:51 EST 2008

Does anyone know when the Baltimore games for health conference is going to
be last I heard it was in May?  I am available to speak their.  And also if
the opportunity comes up to actually show my documentary.  I look forward to
sending the documentary for private viewing online for a view of you soon.
It is about my life in the beginning and the majority about game design
accessibility in mind trip to San Jose, California game design conference,
my life and how I affect athletes through my painting and an amazing
conclusion.  A great message of encouragement.

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com