[games_access] games for health conference Baltimore? When?

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 26 16:43:14 EST 2008

It is in May -- I have more details and will send them shortly -- I entered a pain cycle during GDC and so I haven't been online much since Friday. Anyway...we have a special single day conference just on game accessibility that is during the games for health conference that I am organizing.

Michelle