[games_access] Feedback needed on poster for GDC 2008

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Fri Jan 4 14:54:30 EST 2008

You're right, I momentarily forgot one of my tenets, to make the sound
atmosphere accessible to all, so in that sense, conveying loudness is
valuable to express the artistic vision of the sound designers even
though it's less important for gameplay. That is, until a game makes
the loudness of sound important to gameplay of course. It's just not
common practice as far as I know.

-Reid