[games_access] GA-SIG CD 2008

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 6 14:49:46 EST 2008

Hi John --

I think that it would be great to have your game book on the DVD. I think Thomas would agree that there are no issues against it -- we open up the CD/DVD each year to everyone who has examples they would like to include.

Wow. GDC is just a little over one month away!?! It's crazy early this year!

Michelle