[games_access] GA-SIG DVD 2008 (was ...CD)

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Jan 6 18:23:23 EST 2008

Hello

Yes that's great;

another thing:

the headline for this -email was GA-SIG CD 2008, but I mentioned a
DVD in the mail text
-previously we have made CDs but last years version was really packed
and to get more content in, we need a DVD

So Michelle when you talk to the IGDA folks about getting some
sponsoring for this thing, please ask for DVDs!

/Thomas