[games_access] Game Accessibility Suite, and first prototype...

Michael Ellison devellison at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:03:55 EST 2008

Greetings Barrie,

On Jan 14, 2008 7:48 AM, Barrie Ellis <barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk> wrote:
> I'd recommend trying your speed control utility on some pinball games - as
> CPU Killer doesn't work with these due to frame skipping.
> http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2007/06/pinball-soccer.html

Glad to hear it might be useful!

Tested with the demo, seems to work fine.  Also works fine with the
built-in Windows pinball game.  The audio on both of them also seems
to work perfectly well.

The starting countdown timer takes *forever* at 10% speed though :)

Command line parameters I used:

gasthrottle 1 -s "C:\Program Files\WildSnake Software\Soccer Stars
Pinball\Soccers.exe"

Cheers,
Mike