[games_access] Game control question...

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Fri Jan 18 03:22:11 EST 2008

It is a good thought - but in the Quadcontroller instance - would obviously
take some cash to do.

Not sure I agree on your single-switch thought, especially looking at some
of Eelke Folmer's students work on the likes of Second Life - although
granted - some games need a lot more adjustment that others.

PC gaming - anything emulated would work on this - so MAME and so on should
be great - especially as you can redefine the keys - although set-up and
redefining keys may be quite tricky at the out-set.

Software like JoyToKey
(http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/2/I/JoyToKey/JoyToKey.htm) allows you to set
the Quadcontroller as a mouse (for any web based games for instance) - and
also any key on the keyboard to any control.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk