[games_access] Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice - Nintendo DS gameon-line for head-tracker, eye-tracker and switch access

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Jan 16 11:52:08 EST 2008

Nothing special about it at all compared to other flash games. Thought it
was note worthy for being a DS game which would be impossible to access at
all for some gamers (due to small screen or the interface). Be good if there
was an alternative way to play DS games for those unable to do so otherwise.
A little USB head-tracker with dwell-clicking would be quite sweet for the
DS...

Barrie