[games_access] Game Accessibility Suite, and first prototype...

Michael Ellison devellison at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 05:25:55 EST 2008

Absolutely!

Check the "COPYING.txt" file in the source or prototype .zip for
licensing information. I'm starting to include external libraries for
various functionality I'd rather not rewrite from scratch, so it's
becoming a lot of reading.  All of the licenses allow for pretty much
any use (commercial, open source, etc.). Only the license for Expat
even requires acknowledgment in anything aside from a source
redistribution.   For source redistributions, just copy the licenses
out of the COPYING.txt file and toss them at the end of whatever
licensing file you have.  The main restriction on everything is that
it's all "as-is" in the "please don't sue us for stuff we do for free,
but definitely let us know if there's a bug and we'll probably fix it
ASAP" manner.