[games_access] Game control question...

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Jan 18 11:59:02 EST 2008

Yes the potential for the eye Toy and most in tracking for Xbox and
PlayStation would really be the best option for gamers with physical
impairments.

I don't see why they could not come up with some simple little strap that
goes around like an eye patch and picks up on a movement or slight movement
of the face.

Just great ideas who knows how to get them implemented.

Robert