[games_access] Amount of Spam on the List

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Sat Jan 19 20:03:21 EST 2008

Michelle,

Oh yes!
At 7-128 Software, we've seen a massive increase in spam, on the order that
you describe.
And this with pretty good filters at our ISP.
We're looking into changing email addresses annually, and some sort of
whitelist management.
One of my private consulting clients uses Baracuda to filter spam. Even
then, some still gets through.

I feel your pain.

John Bannick