[games_access] Game control question...

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 18 14:37:38 EST 2008

Hey Mke,

Well the main problem with buying a controller for companies is that
the controller is a couple hundred dollars, there's no way (although
I'm trying to find a way) for it to be shared with others due to
hygienic reasons (especially with things like the MRSA virus going
around...)...and we don't have the money to do that! The guy that
makes them does this by hand so he wouldn't be in a position to give
away his product either.

But -- we bring this to every conference we go to and this year I'm
going to walk it through the expo at GDC. :)

I don't use mine to demo windows games -- just 360 and PS2 games (I
have those two versions).

And, yeah, you can pretty much hyperventilate playing a lot of games.
Without games allowing full remapping of every control...you might
find that you need to suck in air and blow it out all while hitting
two switches...at the same time.

Michelle