[games_access] ALERT Game Book Uploaded for the DVD

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Tue Jan 22 19:16:39 EST 2008

Thomas,

The early Christian Manicheists wore hair shirts and beat themselves in
order to get closer to God.
Obviously, this was before software development.

I finally got our 7-128 Software ALERT Game Book coded, tested, debugged,
and uploaded to your FTP site.
Thanks ever so much for suggesting WinSCP. It did a far better job than my
CuteFTP.

In case you or someone is creating some kind of manifest of what's on the
DVD, here's a thumbnail of our program.

"It's a tool for demonstrating accessibility features in 8 computer games."
"It addresses 7 accessibility needs: blindness, vision impairment, color
blindness, deafness, motion impairment, cognitive impairment, and cognitive
maintenance (brain training)"
"It walks the user through the accessibility features that address those
accessibility needs."
"It's purpose is to show developers what those features look and sound like."

Please let me know if you got it.

Thanks heaps and stacks for doing all this.

John Bannick