[games_access] Game control question...

Michael Ellison devellison at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:54:06 EST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 2:04 PM, d. michelle hinn <hinn at uiuc.edu> wrote:
> >On Jan 18, 2008 2:22 AM, Barrie Ellis <barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk> wrote:
> Anyway...I'm not AT ALL saying this is a bad idea...it's just that
> fund raising right now is for us to keep surviving as a group.

Do we have a brochure/grant proposal/business plan type thing that
could be used to shop for investors?  What I need is mission, goals,
and a plan to spend a bunch of money to achieve those goals.

> BTW, part two -- did you know that we have a grant that we are trying
> to get matching funds for? If not and you want to donate (you can
> even earmark money for a controller for company X and then we'll
> start calling them up), let me know. Not sure what your
> personal/company situation is but we will take anything we can get!)

That's really cool..  I'm certainly not wealthy myself, but I think
it's a good plan that would show results and I'll put my money where
my mouth is - next month. This month I already blew my toy budget on
my own controller :)

-Mike