[games_access] Best Speech to Text Software?

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Jul 20 16:23:02 EDT 2008

ouch, yeah ticks are common around Stockholm and I suspect it was a
tick that gave me a facial palsy in my late teens, me right side of
the face was totally immovable, couldn't even blink with my eye

a totally different approach would be to skip text at all and use this
(haven't tested it)
http://www.speechtoolscenter.com/

/thomas