[games_access] Introduction

Greg Rahn g at soundmindz.com
Wed Jul 23 14:22:50 EDT 2008

Richard yes I am very interested in your presentation. Send it over
for sure. I love the title. Mine has morphed from "Designing Audio
Concurrently With Game Design" to "Designing Audio AS Game Design"...
Greg
ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ
SOUNDMINDZ
Music & Sound Design
www.GregRahn.net
Greg Rahn