[games_access] Introduction

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 24 23:40:31 EDT 2008

Wow! We are now over 5 years old as a SIG! Thanks to Thomas starting
it up, I can't believe how much we've grown! Did you ever dream that
we'd be alive and kicking up quite the dust storm 5 years later? I
was one of the original members and it's amazing to see how much
we've done with very little resources!

And that wasn't a shameless plug -- you deserved the award and the
recognition that you got things started in an industry that hadn't
given much thought about accessibility. We have a long ways to go but
we've come an awful long way so far!

Cheers to us, the GA SIG! :)

Michelle