[games_access] Game Accessibility articles in Hebrew

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Jul 27 05:29:27 EDT 2008

Re: [games_access] Game Accessibility articles in HebrewSome international articles and bits and bobs on accessible gaming:

http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/search/label/international - links to Brazillian, French, Spanish and Hebrew articles.

http://www.igda.org/Forums/showthread.php?s=62680e39712b86b4052d834dfe89890f&threadid=19358 - Japanese.

And there's related stuff over the web too for the likes of Europe, Greece, USA, the Far East and the like.

I'd love to see some from Africa, Australasia, other parts of the middle east. Articles for every continent shouldn't be too hard should it?

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk