[games_access] Game Accessibility articles in Hebrew

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Jul 27 06:15:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

Good questions. Don't know if the email still works but as far as I know,
the Accessibility foundation has definitely abandoned the project. Sander
and I used to keep the spam from the forum for several months after we left,
but since no-one at my former job picked it up, we gradually ended our
activities on the website. Same goes for the conversations about
collaborating with GA-SIG, which came to a stop months ago.

So...

I suggest I (or we) try and make one final effort to try and establish
either some sort of hand-over-to-the-SIG or some sort of SIG-collaboration.
I'll email my former boss (who of course will be on holiday now, but oh
well).  If once more that effort leads to nothing, I guess it's better to
let the site "vanish" and put our efforts in another (SIG) website.

Next to a specialized website, I also suggest using existing platforms such
as Wikipedia and Google Knol (http://knol.google.com/) to gain extra
coverage.

Will let you know about GA.com. I personally hope it can just be handed over
to the SIG... oh, and about the Forum: íf I can still get in, I'll give you
admin priveledges.

Greets,

Richard