[games_access] Game Accessibility articles in Hebrew

Eitan Glinert glinert at mit.edu
Sun Jul 27 12:29:15 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

I read through the Hebrew versions, and they are all in fact paraphrased
versions of Richard's work. However, Tomer Ilan (the guy who posted them)
obviously just wanted to make it accessible to Israelis who don't speak
English fluently. At the top of each article there is a link to the
Richard's article with the word "source" next to it, and next to Tomer's
name it says "Translated by", not "Written by", i.e. he isn't taking credit
for Richard's work.

The site also has a stripped down English version for those who prefer it.
Here's a complete list of Tomer's translated works in English,
http://www.aisrael.org/Eng/Index.asp?CategoryID=70&ArticleID=169.

I can't find Tomer's e-mail address listed online (I don't think it's
posted) but you can e-mail the site at
http://www.aisrael.org/Eng/Index.asp?CategoryID=36. Maybe you can e-mail,
ask for Tomer, and then link to his stuff since having your work translated
into other languages is extremely valuable.

Cheers,
Eitan

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 5:21 AM, Barrie Ellis <barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk