[games_access] console chatting, domain www.gameaccessibility.com

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 28 17:51:49 EDT 2008

as for gameaccessibility.com we'll be able to do a re-route to the
new site at any rate, even if the old domain is not used (it's a
loooooong story but the foundation supporting no longer is supporting
it so unless they give us the domain, it's lost to us until it runs
out).

chatting with consoles -- yes, most have headsets now for online play.