[games_access] Publishing Work on Accessible Level Editing

Graham McAllister g.mcallister at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 12:28:35 EDT 2008

Hi Colin,

I'm not aware of any specific conferences in accessible games, but
perhaps Advances in Computer Entertainment (http://www.ace-conf.org/ace2008/
) might be a possibility? The deadline for full papers is 15 July.

There were a few interesting deadlines that have just passed such as
the CHArt conference (http://www.chart.ac.uk/chart2008/index.html).

Cheers,
Graham.

Graham McAllister, PhD
Senior Lecturer in Human-Computer Interaction
University of Sussex
Brighton
UK