[games_access] language thread, was The Human Controller

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Sun Jun 15 17:20:13 EDT 2008

Thomas,

As has already been demonstrated on this list, people don't always agree
with each other about which is the most proper term to use, and people have
sometimes disagreed with me about the terms I use.

That being said, I use the phrase "blind or visually-impaired" BVI as an
acronym. Low-vision is another term I have often heard used, and the term I
use to refer to the level of vision I had before I became blind.

Kes
Reading in the Dark
http://kestrell.livejournal.com