[games_access] Survey: 'Disabled Gamers' Comprise 20% of CasualVideo Games Audience

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Jun 25 18:50:10 EDT 2008

I've blogged a little on statistics that people have been recently posting
on:

http://gameaccessibility.blogspot.com/2008/06/statistics.html

Must say that I was really pleased to find a Colour Blind option within
PopCap's game Peggle Deluxe. Maybe they'll consider a one-button version or
at least a much easier version - perhaps with many more balls.

I've also posted a little on Special Effect:

http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2008/06/special-effect-roadshow.html
http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2008/06/game-for-helen-special-effect.html

And I've yet to get around to posting anything on this:

http://kotaku.com/5019333/nintendo-hooks-up-hospitalized-kids-with-wii-fun-centers

Barrie